A lot of happenings happened over the weekend.One of which is our exclusive family reunion at the beach. It was so much fun! The place (Sonrisa De V Palm Hill Beach Resort at Samal Island) was real nice and cozy.

I loved the white sand, the sun, the sea breeze and of course the people I' am with. :)
I bonded with my cousins and enjoyed swimming in the inviting sea. What's more nice about is that the beach is not that crowded since its not the peak season. As if the beach is for ours exclusively!
And for the first time I wore a two piece! Haha.
During the night, a Holy Mass was celebrated.The occasion was not actually an exclusive family reunion solely, it was also a celebration of 21 years of priesthood and service for the Lord for my uncle who is obviously a priest.:)
It was very heart warming because during the homily, instead of the traditional way, each family member shared their insights and feelings about the exclusive reunion instead. The sharing was mixed with tears and laughters but nonetheless, it was a undoubtedly an unforgettable night.
Here's my WHOLE family in my paternal side:

I feel so blessed to have a family like mine, you should be too with your own family! Despite all the circumstances and imperfections. :)
Fishing for comments.It would be appreciated. :)
tightHUGSandSWEETsmooches,
anna
No comments:
Post a Comment