I utterly love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's sense of style. I consider the two my style icons in the international fashion scene.I so love the way they dress and how they look totally different and uncommon from everybody and I know much has been said about the two and they deserve to earn their much needed respect in the fashion industry.
PLUS! One thing also that I like about them is...the twins are not that tall! I am vertically challenged too, ya know, Haha. It just shows and again proves that petite women can don awesome clothes and strut like hot and tall supermodels do!
YES, they go overboard at times but nonetheless, undoubtedly they're trendsetting!
Sorry by the way because the collages are not that artistically done. I just practically "Google-d" the pictures here but I carefully chose these pictures with the looks that I really love on them. Besides, with their millions of paparazzi photos, you totally need careful sorting! :)
Thanks for dropping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment