I’ll be on a more serious note for now. As what I have said in this blog, anything goes. I’ll be enough with pop culture today and more on my personal thoughts that I can freely share with you guys.
Well, my train of thoughts wouldn’t stop running for days. Sadly my thoughts are sad thoughts. I don’t want to dwell much with these as I already am but I’d still want to put these thoughts here.
Sigh.
I haven’t made it to the honor-roll cut. I do not have chances anymore to receive any honors in my (hopefully) high school graduation day. Maybe I was too lax and overwhelmed with the fact that hey, I will be graduating from high school! You know that kind of feeling. Regret is undoubtedly enveloping me but I’ve got no one to blame but myself. There was really negligence and laxity on my part. Somehow, it was my choice and I’ve got to suffer the consequences no matter how hard it is. But what boost me are the people that say that even if I won’t be receiving any honors, they know that somehow I do deserve it. Conceited, I know.
But a great mind is not enough. It is not about the fact that you know you are smart; it’s about the fact that you push that great mind of yours to the limits and use it well. I have disappointed people but I’ve disappointed myself the most. I want to start living my life with no regrets because it’s one of the worst feelings in the world. Now, I’ll try to make wiser decisions and pick better choices.
This is really what I hate the most about myself: learning life’s real lessons the hard way.
It’s always darkest before dawn. Everything gets worse before it gets better.
That was worse.
I am now feeling better.
tightHUGSandSWEETsmooches,
anna

No comments:
Post a Comment