Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Feeling After and Everything That Followed

Five examinations down and ONLY ONE to go. I can’t wait.

But actually I’m in no relief, I’m worried. Worried because I think I did not do well in my examinations yesterday. Again, I was too anxious to just let the day pass. Bad, I know.

On a lighter note, boy, it’s barely two months to go before my big day, my graduation. As if I don’t talk about it all the time. Speaking of graduation, (again and again) I finally got my graduation picture!
Such poor image quality I know. Our scanner won’t work and so since I am up with any way to publish this photo not only here but also in my Twitter and Facebook (for bragging), I resorted to just take a photo of this photo in a camera phone. And that was the outcome.

Yesterday, after the examinations, my classmates and I played like kids and ran around the field like toddlers. We looked so childish. I love it except the part where fell in my butt right in front of everyone’s faces. That was embarrassing! But I only laughed my way out! Haha.
I’ll miss these girls…







After playing, we settled ourselves in our grassy school ground and talked about everything random. How I’ll miss the people I am with.




I now I already said that I think I’ll not be posting much these day because I thought that I’ll be busy these days. Surprisingly, I found I will not be. Next week will be a week of tons of career talks only plus the Student’s Days. The cramming week is not yet to come.

Oh, I’ve got to come up with two “polished professional” outfits for the Students’ Days.

And our Senior’s Ball will be next month.
Class overnight retreat will be this Friday.

Lots of activities in store for me!


Thank you for coming by.
Wishing you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment