Monday, February 22, 2010

I Cannot Fathom Where My Loyalty Is

I just signed up for Tumblr today. I finally succumbed. I don't mean to leave and abandon you blogger its just I was tempted and so I thought of ways on how to divide my time with you, Blogger,  and with Tumblr, Facebook, Multiply and Twitter.


I'll use Twitter for my tweets and small whereabouts. What I'm eating, what made my day, where I'am and maybe, who I am with.Those small tweets and little highlights of the day. And of course, I'll be stalking my favorite "followed" celebrities.

What I actually love about Twitter is that it inspires me to make my day as interesting as possible. I wanna tweet interesting tweets so that my little group of "followers" will somehow enjoy reading my tweets and won't regret "following" me. I sound childish, I know.


Oh, Facebook. Its essential. Its all in one.Everyone must have an account of it. No explanations needed. Nada.





Multiply. I haven't updated my Multiply lately. I just remember it when I visit fashion online boutiques on it. Anyway, I know Multiply is not "matampuhin".








Okay, the newest member in my "virtual brood". What really pushed me to sign up for Tumblr is that, as usual, its trending. But when I got to explore and maneuver it earlier, I liked it actually. If a picture inspires you, just reblog and (voila!) its on your page already. No need to do the hassle of downloading and uploading again. Plus, I liked the "Chat" feature. :)

 And lastly, Blogger. Well I think this account of mine is for the serious thoughts. You know, the well discerned and well-thought thoughts that can be freely shared to people. I wanna keep it interesting too, of course.


So there, I really hope I can maintain my accounts. I enjoy the various perks each sites offers.

Such a childish post, I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment