Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the sun is my spotlight and I'm the sole star


Tried to come up with a witty, "cool" statement for the title but ended up sounding conceited. Haha. Summer will be in a month or two and I am totally up for it since it's my favorite season of the year (other than Christmas season of course, Haha). But I have to painstakingly endure the Final term of my college sophomore year first. So it will be a heck of busy weeks of procrastination, project and paper making and examinations before I can fully enjoy the sun.

I am currently juggling the task of doing a presentation for my Economics report and endless reblogging in Tumblr just for a little distraction. Drooled over these beautiful summer photos and the last one is a particular favorite, I'll do that someday,  and it's officially on my  bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment