- Finally found and loaned out Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead at the school library yesterday. I've been so intrigued about Ayn Rand and her works ever since my sister "introduced" me to her during last year's Christmas dinner. Howard Roark, we shall meet.
- “They say that extroverts are unhappier than introverts and have to compensate for this by constantly proving to themselves how happy and contented and at ease with life they are.”~Paulo Coelho Man, these words. It hits home. I'm an extrovert by the way.
- We are always asked in school on what we think or what are our opinions regarding this bill that seems too impossible to ignore, you know the RH Bill. I still don't know what I stand for regarding the RH Bill because I'm ignorant about the whole thing. Thank you very much.
- Good people, tragic endings.
- I can't wait to finish college. I want to land a job immediately. I know what to buy and what to save for. I want to travel. Blah, blah, blah..the usual.
- "Nothing shapes your life better than the commitments you choose to make." `~Rick Warren Exactly, so be careful with who you let in in your life.
- It takes a great deal of effort and selfless-ness to maintain friendships and relationships.
- How easy for us to sulk to feel alone and feel like no one cares and nobody gives a shit.But then, have you asked yourself? "Do I give a shit to anyone?" NO. Because you're too caught up with your own drama.
- I love conversations.
- I can't remember the last time I ate pizza.
- At the moment, there's nothing I can complain with my social life. I love my friends. =)
- Writer - a word I want to be closely associated with myself. Well, aside from banker/ advertising executive/ fashion stylist/ magazine editor/ radio jock/ events host/ author/ .
- Nothing happens when you don't initiate anything. That simple.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
If you were to ask me what I'm thinking, I'll tell you these...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment