Friday, October 5, 2012

Girl-Crushin' : Nicole Warne


I am seriously girl-crushin' on Nicole Warne of  Gary Pepper Vintage. I cannot quite remember on how I discovered her blog but I just did and never forget to visit her site since then. First, I like her dainty style, fashion aesthetics and how she takes photographs of herself. I like how "wearable" her style is but still remain unique. I lover stories too (and the way she tells it) about her travels and other things. 

But the best thing I love about her is her quirkiness! She can pose like an avant garde model one minute, and next she's licking a life size bowl of fruits or hide playfully behind bushes in Milan! (Pictured below). 



Just love how dynamic she is. She just gives off that positive vibes and I can tell that just by looking at her photos and reading her posts. And I love that kind of people! =)

All photos taken from her blog Gary Pepper Vintage
Click the link if you want to get to know her awesome-ness. ♥

3 comments:

  1. She is amazing, I am a big fan of her and her blog. You also have a very nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? I will be glad if you visit my blog. Have a wonderful day!
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog dear! :) http://itsmarjoriegil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete