I can't believe I am typing this, but college freshmen year is finally over for me! (Yeah, like already one week ago?) How fast, isn't it? Technically, I still have summer classes but still it's a feat! I am absolutely looking forward to looking back! I won't fill this post with dramas and sentiments about my college freshmen year. It has been both magnificent and at the same time an eye-opener. I am thankful for the friends I've made but caution should really be practiced. I am there yet again where I am still trying to find my rightful niche.
In the meantime, I welcomed summer by staying at home and tuned in whatever interesting the boob-tube flashes. I'm being such a sport enthusiast lately and I just love it! I'm happy because I am back being a PBA fan since PBA is now aired on Studio 23. TRIVIA: I used to watch basketball (PBA) with my Dad and sister back when I was in grade school. Dad's team is San Miguel while me and my sister are loyalistas of the Talk N' Text Phonepals (they were dubbed as Phonepals then). Boy, I was such a fan! I remember I would cry when TNT would lose a game. Also, I used to write fan mails for Asi Taulava and Jimmy Alapag which never got the chance to be sent and I know by heart ALL the players of the team! After my father's demise, I lacked the enthusiasm to watch because it reminds me so much of him. Plus, I was getting older and my TV shows preference changed. (Gossip Girl , anyone?)
Anyway, I am blissful because as of writing, Talk N' Text is on top of the team standings along with Smart-Gilas Pilipinas and they are already guaranteed to play in the playoffs! So my support seems to be working. Haha. I also monitored the Azkals' game along with the whole nation! Ecstatic that they've qualified for the prestigious AFC Cup. Another first!
Enough sports rants and on to my latest read. I just finished reading the Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins. It was such a thrilling read! (Well actually "reads" because there were three books.) I love it! I was amazed that Stephenie Meyer (who we all know is the author of the Twilight Saga) was one of the authors who did a review for the book at the back. Really, Hunger Games is such a cool read. I won't mind doing a personal review because I just might spoil it. Heard that it will be a motion picture soon. We'll see! Team Gale or Team Peeta?
Speaking of my Dad, it's actually his 8th death anniversary today. I miss and love him and I know he knows that. He's my angel. :)
Let's see what's in store for me for summer. (Aside from summer classes of course!)
Don't I look stunningly beautiful in my photos above? With my back in front of the camera? False conceit. ;)





Well. Well. Glad, A gentle and bubly enthusiaic profile and fascinating photos. Hope well preparing for summer class and studies. An impressing narration of events. Looking forward to looking back, supported by stunning photos. Thank You for sharing so nicely and with Best Wishes in all your endeavours.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :)
ReplyDelete