Photos via We Heart It
Everyone has their own share of "The Bucket List". You know, the things you'd like to do or accomplish or try before you "hit the bucket" or simply leave the realm of the living or more simply when you die. And I am no exception because I am a born dreamer, perhaps just like you. So I'd like to share my personal "Bucket List" that I've come up with after countless day and night dreaming, ruminating, wishful thinking, pondering and internet browsing.
here are the cliche ones.....
To be an inspiration
To be someone people could look up to ( and I mean not literally!)
Pursue my passion (which is writing) and turn it into a career.
Be an advocate of education
the unrealistic ones.....(but still, a GIRL can DREAM).
Be styled by Rachel Zoe
Be photographed by Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist while gallivanting around Europe or New York
A photoshoot with world renowed photographer, Mr. Nigel Barker
Own at least a pair of Louboutins!
Own a designer bag ( and I mean not from the thrift shop)
Brush elbows with ( Insert names of famous peoples here. )
Party with ( Insert names of Hollywood celebs here.)
Raid the Olsen Twins, Liz Uy, Olivia Palermo and Iya Villania's closet
the doable and possible.....
Watch a Talk N Text game court side and meet and greet the whole team
Watch Cirque De Soleil live
Collect all Jane Austen books (either in paperback or hardbound)
Meet Manny Pacquiao or at least have a photo with him
Taste Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream ( Did I say I live under a rock?)
Direct a documentary film
Watch a Beyonce and Adele concert
Disneyland
Live in New York
Bungee Jump, Zipline, Extreme Sports
Try the pixie cut
Live overseas for an extended period of time
Swim with dolphins
Write and publish a book
Ride a plane
Go on an Asian, Mediterranean,Arabian and Tom Cruise
Intern for a magazine
Tend a decent style and personal blog
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Own a DSLR camera
Have my own home library
Try those wild rides in amusement parks
Dance ballet again
A walk-in closet
and the simply silly ones:
Get extremely drunk on the streets
Get a tattoo
Get an extra ear pierce
Taste exotic cuisine
Know my bloodtype
Walk on fire
Touch the clouds
I'd still like to add gazillion more things but my fingers are now sore typing. Haha. Well, the bottom line of this is that I want to live "The Good Life" and I have to earn and deserve it. So that means, I have to work my ass off. I always say to myself that my dreams are the source of both my inspirations and frustrations. There are days they seem so far within my reach (especially that "Touch the clouds" part). But there are far more times that I feel I can attain them.
With faith in myself and in God, I know I will.
And I so can't wait! :)







Thank you! And sorry for the late response. It's feels good to have an affirmation that someone else reads my blog too. Haha. I'll send an e-mail in a bit!
ReplyDelete