![]() |
| Messy scribbles! Sorry. |
![]() |
| Sorry for the messy doodles! Goes to show I'm just very ecstatic. My hands were shaking! :) |
There are times I would lose interest in writing because I feel like no one gives a sh*t in what I say. (Spare me the expletives.) Sometimes I would even ask myself if what I'm writing makes sense. But all it took today was to muster all my courage and take the plunge. If they say that dance like no one's watching, I'd say write and blog like everyone's reading.
I just can't contain my happiness because just in my previous blog post which I also made just earlier today, I was mentioning about my modern superheroes, Sarah Meier-Albano and Danielle Gonzalez and how they inspire me and all. I want to brand them as my life coaches although I may not know them in person but by reading their blogs and watching their videos (and occasional tweets), there's the girl connection. And now, look! I just read few of the most encouraging words I've ever read straight from my inspirations. Thanks to them and thanks to the beautiful wonders of the Internet! (Laughs) But most importantly thank you to God for the gift of kind and amazing people.
So go ahead, do that one thing you truly love. And maybe that's when you can find what you've been searching for, yourself .
And when you do, everything else will follow. I am hoping that for myself, here.
Chase your dreams. ♥
I would love to end this post in a happy note but it was just also earlier today that the three Filipinos were executed in China. Let's pray for their eternal rest and for their families. +


Anna, I am your biggest fan here at Blogspot(form now on! Promise).. hehe:))
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jess! Wow, really. :)
ReplyDelete