Just started reading and loving Sarah Meier Albano's blog and I chanced upon this beautiful and inspiring song:
GEORGIA ANNE MULDROW - Run Away
Woke and realized I was freeTo be anything if it was an integrity
With what I dream, I knew it couldn't be wrong
And would be done I was born to be Earth's song
And I feel like I'm running not away
But to take off and fly
Using this life as a run away
And I feel like I'm running not away
But to take off and fly
Using this life as a run away
Going to sleep and other worlds I've seen
Where my thoughts turn into thangs
Magical, intangible, and know how fresh we would be
If we took our dreams seriously
'Cause I-I-I-I-I
I feel like I'm running not away
But to take off and fly
Using this life as a run away
And I feel like I'm running not away
But to take off and fly
Using this life as a run away
So if you feel like you're running
Don't run away, just take off and fly
Use this lifetime as a run away
You feel like you're running
Don't run away, just take off and fly
Use this lifetime as a run way
Oh yeah...
Take off and fly
Take off and fly
Take off and fly
You just, you just, you just, you just
You just fly baby
Just fly away
Speaking of Sarah's blog, I declare that I'm yet another avid follower of hers. I instantly fell in love with her musings. For sure she's been receiving compliments for being such an inspiration to millions, but I wouldn't mind adding myself in that millions because she really is!
For the longest time I've been in love with fashion and style blogs and even wanted one for myself. But I realized there's something more that I want to read than just posing and posting about anything sartorial. But please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to put down fashion bloggers. I actually adore them, it's just I was looking for something more encouraging and moving.
Then my sister discovered Dane Gonzalez's blog just last December and when I checked it out myself, I was like "Why is it only now that I discovered this blog when in fact it's been there for years?! And this blog has been featured in Vogue Paris!". And I feel the same way with Sarah's.
Right now, I am bursting with inspiration. I am imbued by their wonderful yet realistic dispositions in life. How I wish I'll meet these persons I am babbling about in person. And how I wish too I've got versions of them in my social circle. Not because they are popular and not only because they are beautiful on the outside but also because they've got so much character and depth. But I guess you don't wish for those kind of things. (Laughs)
Yey! I am starting to flood this blog!
For the longest time I've been in love with fashion and style blogs and even wanted one for myself. But I realized there's something more that I want to read than just posing and posting about anything sartorial. But please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to put down fashion bloggers. I actually adore them, it's just I was looking for something more encouraging and moving.
Then my sister discovered Dane Gonzalez's blog just last December and when I checked it out myself, I was like "Why is it only now that I discovered this blog when in fact it's been there for years?! And this blog has been featured in Vogue Paris!". And I feel the same way with Sarah's.
Right now, I am bursting with inspiration. I am imbued by their wonderful yet realistic dispositions in life. How I wish I'll meet these persons I am babbling about in person. And how I wish too I've got versions of them in my social circle. Not because they are popular and not only because they are beautiful on the outside but also because they've got so much character and depth. But I guess you don't wish for those kind of things. (Laughs)
Yey! I am starting to flood this blog!
cutie anna.. ur blog deserves to be read..:))
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jessica! What's your blog URL? Let me know! :)
ReplyDelete